Wednesday, February 10, 2016
The New updated and expanded 2016 version of Lexi's Run has arrived and is available for purchase at Amazon. Click here to get Lexi's Run for Kindle.
But, wait. Didn't I promise a FREE book on the post title?
Why yes, I did. So, mark your calendar because This book will be available FREE on Valentine's Day! So, please, feel free to download your copy for a good romantic and suspenseful read with your significant other or all by yourself on this holiday.
I do ask that, if you enjoy the story, you might consider leaving a review.
P.S. Although many of my stories carry an erotic theme, this book is pure paranormal romantic suspense so it is safe, fun, and romantic for the entire family!
Friday, January 29, 2016
My Paranormal Romance Suspense Novel Lexi's Run is back from editing and nearly complete. I'm now in the process of rewriting the ending.
If you are interested in being a beta reader for this work, your efforts will be rewarded.
Here's what I'm offering:
- A chance to read this completely new, expanded, and revitalized novel before anyone else
- A signed copy of the novel when/if goes to print edition
- The opportunity to take part in making final tweaks to a story and satisfaction of knowing your opinion is valued
- My sincere thanks, gratitude and admiration for your help
- Read the advanced copy of the novel and provide feedback to me on everything from missed grammatical errors to characters you love or hate
- Willingness to provide a review for the novel on Amazon when it is published
- Consider the opportunity of helping me spread the word of the novel to others that might enjoy this story
So, please, might you consider helping me make this the best story possible? If you are interested, please say so in the comment section below or contact me on my personal or author facebook page.
Thursday, January 21, 2016
"Hello, It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet."
Lyrics from a popular song seem the best way to begin. I cannot believe how much time has passed since I last posted to this blog. Upon this realization I feared I'd been absent too long. And, in my absence, my readers and fans went elsewhere.
So, now I begin the journey anew. I will start from the great hole I've put myself into and claw my way upwards. Upwards towards the starry night. Upwards into the cool light of the moon.
Yes, I have been wandering but not without reason. Along with the writing I like in other genres, I've decided to make my way back to open-door fantasy. So, for those of you who've stayed with me, I thank you and will have more for you to read soon. For those new to my works, hold on--it's getting better and more fantastic, more romantic, more dark, more fueled by sensuous encounters, and even raw, unbridled lust.
There will be some changes and additions to this web page as well as my presence on other social media. So relax, pour yourself a cup of the blackest tea, and enjoy the ride.